First Donation

Today I made the first donation with profits from selling images from the site.  Ok… it was more than even the gross take so far from selling my pictures but the cause was right.  I hope you will help too if you can.


On behalf of the Northeastern New York Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, we thank you for your generous donation. Your contribution on behalf of this year’s Komen Northeastern New York Race for the Cure® is greatly appreciated. This is our 18th year serving our community as the trusted partner in the fight against breast cancer and we could not do this without the support of caring individuals like you.

We realize that we have come a long way, but we also know that there is still much to be done and we need your help. We remain vigilant; providing education, survivor support services, desperately needed screening and life-saving diagnostic services across the community.

Our promise of a world without breast cancer does not just rest in the hands of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. It is up to you, our community of survivors and co-survivors, to stand united with us until the promise is fulfilled and the cure is found.

Best regards, Susan G. Komen for the Cure Northeastern New York Affiliate

Our promise to you is that we will always be responsible stewards of your donations; therefore 75% of net fundraising dollars raised here stay here. The remaining 25% teams with other Komen Affiliates nationwide to fund breast cancer research which will find a cure.

This letter serves as receipt for your tax-deductible gift. We affirm that no goods or services have been provided or received as a result of your gift.

Please print or save this message for your personal records.

Event/Donation Form: 2012 Northeastern New York Race for the Cure
In Support Of: Toni Lyng
Date: Sep 16, 2012 6:24:04 PM
Amount: $50.00
Tracking Code: 1094-6919-1-5403988-5121279

Note: Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.